Forms and Permissions

Important Annual Forms



Accommodation for Standardized Testing

  • Parents of students who have Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) or 504 plans who desire to have accommodations for the PSAT, SAT, or AP testing must apply separately for accommodations. Because an accommodation (such as extended time on tests) is mandated in an IEP or 504 plan does not make a student automatically eligible for that accommodation on College Board or ACT tests. The student must apply for these accommodations directly with the appropriate agency. To begin the process of applying for College Board accommodations, parents should download the form below and return it to the child's case manager (for classified students) or counselor (for students with 504 plans): College Board consent form
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.