Student Exchange Program

Students and parents occasionally ask to participate in academic programs outside of MHS. Sometimes the programs are experiential and no credit or transcript designation is requested or required. At other times, the family requests for us to integrate the learning experience elsewhere with our academic program. Some programs are year-long, some are semester-long and others fall during different time periods.

The first step in the process is the completion and submission of a Course Request Form. This will provide information on the name of the program, the contact information for the program and the certification of the program. After the submission of the Course Request Form along with a description of the program, the guidance director will consult with the Assistant Principals in charge of academic instruction. A written response will be given to the parent from the counselor outlining how the academic program will be integrated into the curriculum of the program

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.